As I drove to the church today I heard the traffic person on the radio describe the commute as, “Friday light.”
Today’s post could also be described as, “Friday light,” as I want to share with you some of my favorite posts from the week.
Here are five posts I really enjoyed this week:
- Why Jesus Doesn’t Belong to Your Political Party – Written by my pastor, Brain Dolleman. His website is worth checking in on daily. – www.northwestleader.com
- Not Sugar Coating Things – Brent Colby is the new Northwest Ministry Network’s Children’s Ministry Director. He has a great family and is one of the funniest people I know. – www.brentcolby.com
- Friday Family Photos: Olympics Edition – A fun by NWLife‘s Children’s Pastor, Angela Hagebusch. Normally thought provoking and reflective, she takes time on Friday to giveaway fantastic prizes. – www.angelahagebusch.com
- Why Vin Scully is So Great – A post for baseball fans. Watch the video in this post from 2:00 – 5:00. You’ll get a good laugh out of the way Vin calls the action on the field. It’s written by Ken Levine – www.kenlevine.blogspot.com
- Rembert Explains the 80’s – This from a series of posts by Rembert Brown. He writes for www.grantland.com a site that blends sports and pop culture. In this post he describes a scene from the show Silver Spoons that he’s watching for the very first time.
Happy reading and watching.